WFU

2006年9月3日 星期日

wonderland

someone once said, the only difference of boys and men is the size/cost of their toys...

I was suprised by the size of the toy shop, the variety of models/tools they have, the radio controlled cars/bikes/planes/helicopters/boats/tanks/trunks, etc., and the grand staff number: 6 I saw on Saturday... (none of them were hunk though).

Gigsaw puzzle interests me. VW minibus model interests me. Can't think of anything else that would potentially interest me other than those two items. What would one do with a World War II German tank model? Well, you can look at it, and then you can stare at it, and then you can keep gazing at it, and that's all you can do with it...... you must agree with me on this......

I must admit, thought, that walking into the shop is literally like walking into a wonderland.