WFU

2006年12月19日 星期二

Kiki's diary 15/12/06

Hmmm . . . it's cold (14) and very wet here this morning and I think the weather is making Kiki a little homesick. He decided last night that sleeping on my chest is a comfortable spot. Though he is a touch heavy, it was okay so long as he had his head under my chin. The thing is that every so often he would want to readjust - head and paws on my groin and his tail in my face. Well . . . that made it a little difficult to sleep so Kiki would have to get moved to the side and well . . . we played that game on and off for an hour or two - he would climb up and snuggle then lie down with his head under my chin but eventually end up with his tail in my face. This continued until somebody decided that it was time to get up - maybe 4AM though. Hmmm . . . this eventually led to me opening the door so he could explore and play. I am not sure but the weather has given Kiki a boost of energy or something and he spent the next three hours slowly stalking me from the kitchen, striking hard and fast, and then escaping again back out the room. Every so often he would mix his attacks up with some kisses and snuggling. I got up at 7 and played with him for twenty minutes and now he is curled up on the bed in front of the heater napping.

............. by M