WFU

2006年12月28日 星期四

Kiki's diary 26/12/06

Mummy,

Merry Christmas (Boxing Day here now). I think I made Daddy angry this morning. I was up playing most of the night. It was boring though after a while without Daddy to keep me company. Just before 5, I decided to wake Daddy up but he was sleeping very soundly. I think he might have thought that he was dreaming when I tried to wake him. There was a big glass of orange juice on the bedside table. I sort of pushed it over and orange juice went all over Daddy, the bed, and the pillows. It did not seem like such a good idea afterward and I ran out to hide under the Christmas tree.

I was lucky that the glass did not break. It actually bounced off the mattress and landed the right way up on the edge of the bedframe. I have been trying to be nice to Daddy now but he is a little angry. I do not think he will be going back to bed this morning though he looks very tired still. He is not giving me any attention either. I think I am going to find some more mosquitos to play with.

love

Kiki