WFU

2005年12月2日 星期五

K profile

kiki: What, you want me pose again?
c.hou: Yes, that's your duty.
kiki: But I'm napping, well, as always...
c.hou: Com'on, just say cheese~~~
kiki: I only speak cat language. Purrrrrr~~~~~~
c.hou: That wouldn't work!

c.hou: Okay, just open your eyes and straighten your whiskers.
c.hou: Kiki, stay there. You look extremely slim lying there.
kiki: Really? Purrrrrr...........
c.hou: I'm trying my best to take a slim kiki photo. Would be ideal for your online-dating personals.
kiki: Do my whiskers look alright?
c.hou: Yes, but put away your claws.
kiki: Anything else?
c.hou: No. This is perfect!



About Kiki:

Gender: male (well, castrated by c.hou...)

Marital Status: single, never married

Body Type: a few extra pounds

Height: probably 60 cm from head to tail

Eyes: black pupil, yellow iris

Hair: mostly black, white in extremities

Ethnicity: domestic short hair in cat words

Sense of Humour: clownish, silly, wacky, zany; crude - I bite

Social Setting: home body

TV watching: always, biggest couch potato you'd ever encounter

Smoking: doesn't smoke

Drinking: doesn't drink

Living Situation: with cute and cuddly c.hou

Having Kids: no

Want Children: ...... as I said, I'd been castrated......

Languages: English (with Scottish accent), Mandarin, a bit of Japanese, learning Portuguese now, and of course the cat language

Food: anything fishy, cat nips, cat treats, cheese, ham, yogurt, corn


In my own words:
You're looking at the profile of a lovely cuddly male indoor cat. I'm looking for someone who will not challenge my authority in my territory and wants to share sometime watching boring TV at the windowsill (as the scenery and plot are always the same day after day with slight changes every three months) and share my bed with me. Also, you must be able to defence yourself and me against the out-of-nowhere tortures when c.hou is around. There's always plenty food and water around in the house, and you need not worry about getting ill or visiting veterinary surgeons and stuff like that. C.hou is a vet and there's nowhere to escape. On the other hand though she takes good care of animals in the house. Drop me a line if you're interested in meeting up. I'll show you the secret pathway to my windowsill! Look forward hearing from you.

Lots of love,
Kiki, XXXXX and of course, purrrrrr................