WFU

2006年8月17日 星期四

16/8/06

My love,

Just before midnight. Was running around visiting different libraries returning and borrowing books. Was shocked to learn my official research period terminates at the end of October...... When it comes to kicking you out, different departments of university communicate so well and work so efficiently that you just don't believe brisith people could achieve such ability. Well, the alarm is on and my time is up. Could only wait and see what happens.

Just over one year ago, I took a ferry from Barcellona (Spain) to Genova (Italy). We had the cabin at the very front of the ship and had a fantastic view over the ocean in front. It was an overnight journey. Sailed through a storm before dawn, and I woke up finding my companion staring at the window watching waves coming and going. She was suffering from sea sickness and the only way to alleviate symptoms was to see what was coming and be prepared. I'm usually as strong as a bull and am rarely affected by illness.

Thinking of you. Hope you're stress free and resting in peace.

love,
CC