WFU

2006年8月17日 星期四

babysitter
















Spend the last two weeks babysitting my cute little nephews and nieces.

My childish side played well, as well as the vet side. We talked the same language!!! Guess I needed attention; they demanded more than I could give...... Yo (the big boy) managed to find out there were pigs in our neighborhood: someone kept three mini pigs in the backyard. We live in a rural area, and there're cow, chicken, duck, pig, parrot, dog, cat, fish within 500-yard radius. They're soooooooo into animals...... A toy room (3m x 10m) filled with everything possible kept everyone (including me) entertained. I miss them.........

The day before I left, told them where I was going and wouldn't be back for a while. They sort of understood... and helped me packed. Let them try my kitty socks (turned into stockings on their little legs) (umm... they're too pure for strings and bra..., so hid those items away)......

One day, I will have children of my own. The day is approaching (I hope). It's about time to live a real life (work and things). Fingers crossed...