WFU

2006年8月22日 星期二

inactivated...

urh...... did I just get my debit card blocked at the petrol station? I'd only entered the PIN 'wrong' three times... Was that it for the card? I didn't have enough cash with me, as I was counting on the debit card. What would have happened if I had not had another credit card with me? What would have happened if signature authorisation hadn't been accepted? Would they send me to a concentration camp? Would they sell me to a Chinese restaurant for cheap labour, and I'd have to spend the rest of my life washing dishes? Or, would I get away with my charm? I'd been away for three weeks; that's a perfect excuse for forgetting your PIN. It might also have to do with my brain cells being saturated with booze... Well, visit the bank first thing tomorrow then. Night night......